It's only noise

I've been posting very little about my favourite passion. So here are a few albums that have been a constant in my latest playlists.

Strawberry Jam                                                                       2007
by Animal Collective
7.2/10
Took me a really long time to get into this band. I started enjoying this album after listening to it for the 7th time. FOR REVEREND GREEN FOR REVEREND GREEN FOR REVEREND GREEN

The Dark Third                                                                        2006
by Pure Reason Revolution
8.9/10
Well, The Gathering are undoubtly my favourite band but I grew tired of listening to them (until they release new and better material). This album has been a fantastic substitute for them and honestly much better than The Gathering's last release, The West Pole. It's a shame I didn't know them very well when I saw them opening for Porcupine Tree last year.

You Turn Me On                                                                       1992
by Beat Happening
8.9/10
Sexy twee, lo-fi, indie pop whatever. What can I say? This album turns me on! Tough task picking only one song from such a consistent album but here it is:

0 fruits commented:

Post a Comment