I don't have a drinking problem, I have a drinking solution!


Can't Maintain                                                                          2009
by Andrew Jackson Jihad
8/10

AAAAaAaAAaaah this is terrible. Terribly awesome! This album is full of imperfections but that's what makes it so human, I guess. In terms of raw emotion they're like a more fun version of Neutral Milk Hotel (who they also happen to have covered and sometimes even play it live). And for those who already know the band: you might be wondering why I picked this album instead of the more acclaimed People That Can Eat People Are the Luckiest People in the World. Well, this one got me into AJJ and the other didn't. Favourites are Olde(y) Tyme(y), We Didn't Come Here to Rock and Love Will Fuck Us Apart.



I wanna break apart my heart, glue the pieces to my car, crash it into a wall, I don't want to feel at all! I want to break apart my heart! So, who wants to join me for their show at Kafe Kult in June?

0 fruits commented:

Post a Comment