Looking for something?


As I mentioned previously, I just moved in to a new flat and it's going to take a couple of days until my internet connection is set up. This means I won't be serving a lot of fresh oranges in the meanwhile so all you can do is look through my previous posts and put my new comment platform into use. I recommend all my fellow blog users to try it out as it is a lot more interactive and works with a reply system and everything. Just go over to DISQUS and register. It's easy to install and with a quick import you get to keep all the previous comments from the old system. Try it out below and see if it tickles your fancy. Enough advertising now, see you around!

EDIT: Since blogger finally improved the comments box with a proper reply system I decided to remove disqus again. (5.3.2012)

0 fruits commented:

Post a Comment