Music for 2019 | Part I

Hi, this blog is not dead (yet). Here are some interesting and fresh tunes for you and your mom.

Plastic Anniversary
by Matmos
* * * * *
An album recorded using only plastic material couldn't be more pertinant to current times. (Let's do something about the plastic pollution of our oceans, by the way!)
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ Silicone Gel Implant

Remind Me Tomorrow
by Sharon Van Etten
* * * * *
I've had this album on heavy rotation the last couple of weeks. This time she put down her guitar in favour of more electronic flourishes, resulting in a beautifully brooding and introspective album. Check out my song recommendation below.
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ Jupiter 4

Careful
by Boy Harsher
* * * * *
I thought minimal synth was a dying fad but this album proved me wrong. I just love listening to this kind of thing: cold synths, clean beats, sensual and melancholic vocals. Sad dance music.
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ LA

0 fruits commented:

Post a Comment