Music for 2019 | Part II

I'm a bit late with this, but who still reads blogs in 2019 anyway? Well, if you do, here are some carefully curated music recommendations for your summer.

Titanic Rising
by Weyes Blood
* * * * *
This record is just pure and soothing and perspires a strong 70s nostalgia. It's simply a delight to listen to, I don't know how else to describe it.
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ Andromeda


Premiers émois
by Vendredi Sur Mer
* * * * *
This is a pretty sexy record (because spoken word in french will always sound seductive), peppered with some playful synth tunes, perfect for a relaxing moment by the pool.
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ L'histoire sans fin


Dedicated
by Carly Rae Jepsen
* * * * *
Yes, I'm serious about this one. Since her previous album Emotion Carly has been riding the wave of "actual good pop music" and I'm totally obsessed with her.
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ I want you in my room


Proto
by Holly Herndon
* * * * *
My other obsession has been Proto. We're halfway through the year but I doubt there's going to be another album release that can top this one for me. And the fact that I even managed to see Holly playing the record live with her talented choir ensemble is still too much! *less than three less than three*
Anspieltipp: ▶︎ Frontier

See also: Part I

0 fruits commented:

Post a Comment