I've been neglecting my own craft lately so I decided to look up something interesting in terms of design that I could share here. Coincidently I found this wonderful project by Berlin based creative agency HelloMe in collaboration with a local florist.

"Client: Videoclub
Work: Music Packaging, Visual Identity

For Videoclub’s Delta Amacuro Tour 2011 we created a colorful reinterpretation of their existing visual identity. The aim was to eliminate the cold, geometric shape and reinterpret it with a vibrant visual language reflecting their eclectic sound. For the beautiful flower arrangements we worked with Annett Kuhlmann of Marsano.

We art directed the photoshoot, as well as designing the limited edition Delta Amacuro EP, accompanying tour-posters, flyers, teaser-graphics and additional merchandise."

0 fruits commented:

Post a Comment